Sunday, January 22, 2006

Snow job

I called the snow removal guy this morning like I said I was going to do.
He said he'd be over in twenty minutes which struck me as kind of odd.
Why not I'll be right over, or I'll be over in ten minutes, or a half hour, or an hour?
Twenty minutes is such an odd time reference.
Unless twenty minutes is some kind of snow removal guy codeword for ...
I'll be over in twenty minutes to slit your throat, drink your blood and worship at the alter of Brice Beckham!!!

I guess I'm still not fully recovered from my near fatal trip and fall that happened earlier this morning.

I should probably pay him in cash too.

3 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

did he ever come?

Boz said...

Huh???
Oh, did he ever do the snow?
Yeah, about an hour late.

hijacked frequencies said...

yeah, i guess asking if he came was a little forward of me

hhahah

i'm such a dolt