Thursday, January 12, 2006

Does your Tylenol lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight?

So, oh man, I am in terrible pain.
Ok, let me rephrase that. I hurt.
Yeah, it's not such terrible pain, but I hurt, I surely, and please don't call me shirley, do hurt.
But, hey, what can I do?
Seriously, and speaking about seriously, I seriously had a very strange day. I mean, some of you know parts of it, but none of you know all of it, and for your own sake the less you know the better, but if you hear strange background noises when you're talking on the phone don't go looking to the FBI for help, because, well, let's just say ixnay on the Efay Ebay Ibay, if you get my drift.

I mean OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

are you refering to the strange background noises on the phone or the one's in my head?

i need to be very clear about this.

Boz said...

You know what I really hate?
It's when the voices in my head have a conversation with the strange background noises on my phone.