Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Night Fetish

Ok, I'm in a fetish chat room using the nickname Fluffy, and I've just been IM'd by someone calling himself professor. I'm assuming it's a him, because why would a her IM someone named Fluffy?

professor> fluffy, Hi! If youre not busy, care to chat?
Fluffy> I guess so
professor> youre a fem, I guess?
Fluffy> pre-op fem


I guess the pre-op comment scared the professor off.

A few of my fetish room chat mates are
ErectInLycraSpandex
JizzEm
ManInPanties
PerfectDick
and
Grant


You know, Grant has to be the sickest of them all, he's probably trying to sell life insurance or something.

I've been in the room about ten minutes and nobody has said anything in open room.

I'm going to log off and log back in as someone else.
>> ManInDirndl has joined room #Fetish

I can't believe that in the 21st century, in a fetish chat room, that a man in a dirndl isn't flooded with IMs.

Maybe Lookng4ASlut will have me.

I speak in open room.
ManInDirndl> Has anyone seen Dr Hunter Douglas tonight?
No response.

>> submaleCD has joined room #Fetish
Wasn't he in Marvel Comics back in the 80's?

>> Melissa has joined room #Fetish
>> Melissa has left room #Fetish
>> Melissa has joined room #Fetish
>> Melissa has left room #Fetish
>> Melissa has joined room #Fetish
>> Melissa has left room #Fetish
>> Melissa has joined room #Fetish
>> Melissa has left room #Fetish
>> Melissa has joined room #Fetish


Could this be our Melissa???


>> TxK9Master has joined room #Fetish

ManInDirndl> Woof, woof, woof.

Nothing ...
Nothing .....
Nothing ..........

>> ManInDirndl has left room #Fetish

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

i was just ummmmm....well....see....i was uh....looking for the 'all for Jesus' room....and uh...see my finger slipped...yeah, that's the ticket , my finger slipped and uh.....oh hell never mind....