Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sleep, I'll never be your bitch

Man, this is serious.
It's three thirty in the morning and I can't sleep.
I mean, this could lead to premature ejac ... death.
Who would finish my novel?
Who would finish my google image search for Tank Girl Nude?
Who would see that Eve Plumb is taken care of in her hour of need?
Who would make sure that all good bloggers go to heaven 1,2,3,4,5,6,7?
Who would turn off all the fucking lights in here, geez, I'm going blind already!!!
Fuck it, I just need me some good Flickr Fetish.
Good night.

The part of Eve Plumb was played by Miss Moonie Pottie.

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

i tried to comment on this post last night from my pda but i can see that blogsnot comments no likey my pda.

damn blogsnot.

Belle said...

for real with the lights! who has SIXTEEN lights in their bedroom?