Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Next Rest Stop 38 Miles

So, I woke up at about five this morning and watched about ten minutes of the Moonie " I don't have a bedroom, I sleep in your brain" Pottie Story.

Speaking about brains, remember Chuck and Erma? Chuck and Erma are the couple from Dayton Ohio, who along with their teenage son Ty, are driving around in my brain looking for the Worlds Largest Ball of String.

Anyway, I think Chuck and Erma, and their teenage son Ty, will become recurring characters in this saga I call The Grand Ennui, at least until I get bored with them, or until they find the Worlds Largest Ball of String.

On this weeks episode of Chuck and Erma, and Their Teenage Son Ty, and Their Quest For the World's Largest Ball of String we find Chuck and Erma distraught over the news that their teenage son Ty plans on cashing in the college bonds given to him by his maternal grandparents to pay for a chin implant.

Listen in as Ty proclaims ...
"College is for chumps, I have musical theater in my blood, and since I inherited my chinless genes from my maternal side I find it only appropriate that mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble ... and this is a very very important facet in musical theater."

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

all i really wanna know is do Chuck and Erma pull over to a cheap roadside motel and screw like wild boar.

do tell.