Monday, February 11, 2008

Radical new hair cut

No, I didn't get it colored, but it does look like I did, maybe now that it's shorter it just looks lighter, or maybe the stylist drugged me, had her way with me, and then colored it without me knowing it.



I think it's somewhere between a Julius Caesar and a David Letterman, and did I mention that the stylist was really hot, and maybe I just fantasized that she drugged me, but I am positive that she did grind her inner thigh into my elbow one time, and yeah, I really like it so far, let's just see how it looks tomorrow.

And speaking about Julius Caesar, I've been catching up with the first season of Rome on HBO, and the episode I watched last night introduced Cleopatra, and Cleopatra is played by Lyndsey Marshal, and Lyndsey Marshal's Cleopatra is pure sex, and she could grind her inner thigh into my elbow any time.

No comments: