Thursday, February 28, 2008

It may be cold, but not as cold as my cold cold heart.

I'm tired tonight, not like last night when I wasn't tired.
I'm not listening to one of my mp3 players either, but I was listening to one of them earlier, and I heard a lot of songs by Steve Earle and Jill Sobule.
And I just quit watching Donnie Darko about twenty minutes in, but I had seen it before about five years ago, and I didn't really like it then, but I thought I'd give it another chance, and I'll probably go back to it tomorrow, and I know how it's a cult classic, but here's my problem with it, he's an alienated youth, right, fine, but I was a hundred times more of an alienated youth than him, or any other alienated youth in any other alienated youth picture that has ever been made, I mean, I would have taken Donnie Darko's life in a second, and big deal, his best friend was a rabbit, at least he had a friend, and how am I supposed to identify with an alienated youth when I envy his sweet life, and Jake Whatshisname, I dunno, I never thought much about him as an actor either, but I kind of like his sister Maggie Whatshername, but not in The Secretary, but in this other movie where she plays ... oh wait, I'm thinking of Zooey Whatshername, so never mind.

Zooey Whatshername

No comments: