Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do you like my hair?

Me, listening to my 4th mp3 player.
It's a refurbished Sansa C250 with 2 gigs of storage with a micro sd slot which will take up to a 2 gig micro sd card, which I have two of, which is kind of a good thing because 3 of my mp3 players have micro sd slots.
It's a voice recorder too, and it plays videos, and lots of other stuff that even I don't know about, and no, I haven't named any of my mp3 players, except for my Zune, which I only named because I had to, and I named it Boz, after me, which is only fitting because it was my first born.



The song that is playing right now is Explain It To Me by Liz Phair back when she swore in all her songs, and before she got all pop, and I didn't think I'd like the poppy Liz Phair, but I do, and what does that say about me.

I bought Harley Davidson brand Beef Jerky today, but I'm not going to eat it, ever, figure that one out if you can.

No comments: