Monday, February 25, 2008

I have music in my blood and blood in my ...

Ok, no big deal but I bought another mp3 player today.
It's my fifth one, but like I said, it's not a big deal.
It's only a one gig player, and it was half price, and there's a reason why I bought it, you see, I'm going to give my little 2 gig Panasonic mp3 player that I bought for twenty five bucks to my sister to give to her grand daughter for her birthday, and the reason I am doing this is because my sister gave her grand daughter her old digital camera, and then my nephew gave my sister's grandson his old digital camera, so I figured I would give her next grandson my old digital camera, then my sister said, that she would save it for his birthday, and then I figured I should give her third grandson something so he wouldn't feel left out, so I gave him one of my old cd players for my sister to give to him for his birthday, and then since two of her grandsons are getting birthday gifts from me it wouldn't be right if I didn't give her grand daughter something for her birthday, so I bought my fifth mp3 player today, but I couldn't give her that because it's new, and that wouldn't look right since I gave my sister's other two grand kids used presents, so I will keep the new one for myself, and give the old mp3 player to my sister's grand daughter, so ... that just leaves her other grandson, but he already has an iPod that he found by the motel swimming pool they were staying at, but his birthday isn't until September, so I'm not going to worry about it.
Oh, and the grand child who got the CD player loved it, and I'm sure that the mp3 kid and the camera kid will loves their's too, but their birthday's aren't until April, and by then I'll probably have bought another two or three mp3 players, and at least one more digital camera.

By the way, I'm still sick, but not as sick as I was, I think all the Hershey Kisses I have been eating must have helped, that and the diet soda, and the store brand DayQuil, and the store brand NyQuil, and the mustard, we mustn't forget the mustard.

No comments: