Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I think I am going to turn this into a celebrity gossip blog

I mean really, I know all about the dancing baby, and Eve Plumb, and that red headed girl that was in the movie about the zombies who went bowling on Friday nights, and that Spanish guy Javier Badem, or something like Badem, wait, I'll check ...
Ok, it's Bardem, and he's a really good actor, so maybe I won't turn this into a celebrity gossip blog, maybe I'll turn it into a SHRINE TO JAVIER BARDEM, and I can post about his latest movies, and his personal life, and what it was like growing up as Javier Bardem, and just all kinds of STUFF JAVIER BARDEM!!!

Here we go!!!

BOZ'S SHRINE TO JAVIER BARDEM


Javier Bardem, the Spanish Fonzie.



Javier Bardem as Fez's father in a very special episode of That 70's Show.



Javier Bardem sporting wood on the beach.



Magazine story on Javier Bardem that roughly translated reads: Javier Bardem is dating Penelope Cruz, I guess this proves he isn't gay after all, unless he has the same kind of arrangement that Tom Cruise had with Penelope Cruz, and didn't you think that whole last name Cruise/Cruz thing was kind of creepy. I said it was a rough translation.

No comments: