Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's the boobs, it's all about the boobs.

It's four in the morning and I give up, I can't fall asleep.
So, I'm just going to sit here in almost nothing but my underwear and listen to my mp3 player number three, and did I mention that it's FUCKING COLD!!!
And I think I'm falling in love all over again with Liz Phair.



And you know, like I said it's after four in the morning, and I should be cranky, and contrary, and churlish, and a whole bunch of other c words, but I'm not.
I'm happy, or delirious, or brain damaged, but I'm smiling, and my toes are curled under for no apparent reason, and I feel like I am giving off this crazy, groovy, ethereal, viva Las Vegas vibe, and if you, yeah, you, need some positive energy lean over and press your hands against your computer screen, and when you lean over like that I can see that you really do have a great set of boobs, so ahhhhhhhhhh, just do it.

No comments: