Tuesday, February 05, 2008

NATALEE HOLLOWAY (with an O not an A) SEX TAPE HITS THE INTERNET

I bought a ticket for the 100 million plus Mega Millions jackpot for tonight, and if I win the jackpot I will buy a new car for everyone who leaves a comment on this post, of course the comments must be made before the drawing tonight, or at least before I check the winning numbers, which might be days, or even weeks, because I have a history of buying lottery tickets and sticking them on my bulletin board and then forgetting about them.

Also, it was very nice for my son, Cow Boris, to point out my spelling error in the
NATALEE HOLLAWAY SEX TAPE HITS THE INTERNET
post.
It should have read
NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEX TAPE HITS THE INTERNET
But still, I have gotten a number of hits from people who spell as badly as me, and don't have a Cow Boris in their life to point out their mistakes.

No comments: