Friday, February 01, 2008

I could have sworn there were 32 days in January this year.

It's friday morning, real early friday morning, real early for me anyway, and I'm sort of half awake, waiting for for the garage door repairman, the same garage door repairman that was here two days ago to repair the same garage door that he is going to re-repair today,and I'm not making much sense, mostly because I have a stomach ache from eating too much candy while watching a Scottish movie about women in wedding dresses who murder their husbands, or intended husbands, and the bad part is I turned the movie off half way through, but I kept eating the candy, eating, and eating, and eating, and eating, and if I keep typing "and eating" I think I might hurl, and not just a little bit, and not just in my hands.

And finally ...
I just woke up from a dream where we were at war with Korea, not North, or South, just Korea, and I was fighting in the war, and I was number two in line from my position, and when I opened fire my rifle turned out to be a squirt gun, a super soaker squirt gun, and even though it didn't do much good it really pissed the Koreans off, and I spent the rest of the dream trying to find out why my rifle had turned into a squirt gun, that and eating candy while watching a movie about Korean brides murdering their husbands, or intended husbands, with squirt guns.

And one more thing ...
Did I mention that it is snowing like a MoFo?

No comments: