Sunday, February 24, 2008

Being of sound mind

Even though I am very sick ...
How sick am I?
My feet are cold.
My nose is stuffed up.
I ache.
My head hurts.
I have chills.
I still smell faintly like mustard ...
No, I don't smell faintly like mustard but in my delirium I thought that sounded funny
But yeah, even though I am very sick I vow ...
No ...
I VOW
That I will post every day from now until the end of March, unless of course I die, or something better comes up.

Ok, here's a picture of me when I was 19 and home on leave before going overseas to the island of Crete, many people on buzznet think I look very cute in this pic, but that's not why I posted it, I posted it because ...
I was trying to grow a mustache and it wasn't working, the cuteness is just there, what can I say.

Attempted mustache. - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

No comments: