Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shit happens more than you'd care to think

What I did today.
I went to Oscoda.
I bought something, but I can't remember what it was.
I'm sure I bought something.
I'm positive I bought something.
Yes, yes, yes, I bought some baking soda, or powder, the arm and hammer one that you put in your fridge to COMBAT ODORS!!!
I ate lunch, or maybe an early dinner. I debated getting pizza at Howie's or a burger at the BK, I got the burger, it was a lot cheaper.
I came home.
I went back out.
I did some grocery shopping.
I got some bread, and some tomatoes, and some other stuff, yeah, a can of beets, and some bread and butter pickle slices, and I bought some of that orange cleaner stuff in a spray bottle, I've never tried it before, but it was only a buck so what the hell.
I stopped and got a diet coke.
I went to the city park in ET and drank the diet coke.
I took some pictures through the open sun roof, but I don't feel like posting any right now, ok, you talked me into it, hold on while I find one.
Ok, here it is.



It's the gazebo and the jungle gym thing that the kids play on, and of course the water.
Then I came back home and decided to take a walk.
First I dropped my Zune on the floor, it worked fine, but now it doesn't, so I'll take it back to the store tomorrow, if I can remember which one I finally bought it from, but I'm not worried, and I don't have any qualms about taking it back after I dropped it, it's not my fault that I dropped it, it's BELLE'S fault, everything is her fault, everything bad that has ever happened in the history of the world is BELLE'S fault, and did you know that in Latin Belle translates to Kielbasa, and we all know that Kielbasa is the DEVIL'S FOOD, so I guess I made my case, or something.
Anyway I took my walk, and I took this picture right across the street from my house.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And then I got back from my walk, and I think I surfed the internet, and uploaded a lot of pictures to my computer, and oh yeah, I did a lot of stuff this morning before I went to Oscoda, but it wasn't nearly as interesting as the rest of the stuff I did today.
Now I am completely lost, and I'm going to bed.

No comments: