Thursday, March 08, 2007

Money is the rooster of all anvils.

My nephew just paid me back $1400.00 of the $1600.00 he borrowed from me five and a half years ago to keep him from getting thrown in jail for back child support, and now I ...
WANT TO BUY SOMETHING REALLY BAD!!!
I want a Zune, or an Ipod, no I want a Zune, Ipod's are way too snooty for me.
Oh yes, I'm an Ipod, and you aren't, aren't I grand!.
I mean, I almost bought a Zune last night, but I talked myself out of it and bought a pulsating shower head instead, but the cravings, the longings, and yearnings are back today ...
I WANT A ZUNE!!!
Yeah, the shower head, it's a hand held shower head, is really nice, five settings. Mist, spray, pulsating, massage, and ORGASM, but it's not a Zune!!!

I guess that's it for now, except that MB had her follow-up at the eye clinic today, and everyone is really pleased with the progress she has made. Her eyesight in each eye is now 20/30, which is really more than they expected this soon after surgery.

No comments: