Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It sucks being a hypochondriac at four in the morning

It's almost four in the morning, and my eyes are burning, but I can't fall asleep, and I'm sick to my stomach because I ate a lot of junk kind of late at night, and I watched a movie with Samuel L Jackson and Eugene Levy, and how odd a pairing is that, but like I said I have an upset stomach, and my eyes are burning, and I just noticed that both my arms really hurt too, and I've got things to do tomorrow, or I guess I mean today, because it is today, I've got to take the Zune back, and I'm not going to rehash that, and I just felt like throwing up a second ago, but I didn't, and actually my whole body hurts, and I'm starting to sway around and around and around like a faith healer when he's on a roll, and ...
YES!!!
THANK YOU JESUS
And I just felt like throwing up again, but once again I didn't, and seriously my arms are really hurting.
And I got two 8x10 prints made at the Evil Empire, and I have to pick them up tomor... I mean today, and one of the prints is the one of the lake from my last post, and the other one is a picture I took of a deer in the woods a week or so ago, and now my back feels like it is about to give out, and why do I do these things, you know what I mean eating things sort of late at night which I shouldn't eat, and there, I just felt like throwing up again, but didn't.
FUCK!!!
I hurt all over.
It sucks being a hypochondriac at four in the morning.
It sucks being anything at four in the morning.

No comments: