Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stop ... don't stop

I am depressed because ...
1. I saw my reflection in a store window and I looked a little too much like Colonel Sanders.
2. After two and a half years I tried to install my Scrabble CD-ROM that worked on Windows 98 but doesn't work on Windows XP and since I am now running Windows XP it doesn't work on my computer and it only took me two and a half years to figure it out, and to add insult to injury the empty Scrabble CD-ROM fell behind my computer desk where it will be left to bond with the dust bunnies and candy bar wrappers until I have a really good reason to clean behind my computer desk.
3. Osama Bin Laden will never pay back the fifty bucks I loaned him that one time we took a bus together to Atlantic City for a weekend of babes and baccarat.
4. I want to do things that seriously aren't a good idea to want to do.
5. Every time I change a light bulb another light bulb burns out later that same day.
6. I've been sitting here for ten minutes and I still haven't come up with a number #6.
7. I shouldn't be depressed because it took me ten minutes to come up with a #6 because that should mean that I'm not as depressed as I think I am, right!
8. My novel with the first line "They sat and stared at each other across the kitchen table" is the only line that I have.
9. I've forgotten what it is like to have someone else's tongue in my mouth.
10. When I finish with #10 this post will be complete and I will have nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

No comments: