Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dr Marvin, Dr Leo Marvin!!!

Oh, man, I hurt tonight, my neck hurts, my right elbow hurts, and while I was waiting for this page to load the little finger on my right hand started to hurt, and I took a pain pill a couple of hours ago, and it hasn't helped a bit, of course maybe it has helped a bit, I mean without the pain pill maybe the finger next to the little finger on my right hand would be hurting too, and it's after three in the morning, and I should be asleep, but I started watching the movie What About Bob, which could just as easily be called What About Boz, because honest to god, it is all about me, and did I mention that I'm not wearing any underpants, I'm not naked or anything, I have quite a few clothes on, I'm just not wearing any underpants, and now I'm getting hungry, and I'm starting to worry that I might be watching too much reality tv, I mean, I watched the final episode of BB7 on Tuesday, and then I watched six reruns of Survivor Palau on OLN on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'm seriously thinking about watching the new season of Survivor that starts tonight, I mean, how could I not watch it, there's four different ethnic groups I can make fun of, and yeah, I can't forget The Amazing Race, that starts on Sunday, which I have never watched before, but the commercials make it sound so good, and it has won an Emmy or two, which is television's highest honor, and I'm not sure but I think one of the contestants is a gay Muslim beauty contest winner with only one leg, and speaking about Muslims, and we were, weren't we, how come there isn't a team made up of Arab Americans on the new season of Survivor, oh, I think we know how come, don't we.

Also, I've got gum, sugar free cool green apple gum, and when you've got gum you've got everything.

No comments: