Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whatever you do, don't pull my finger.

I feel sick tonight.
Maybe it's the cold weather, it's already like -2 degrees.
Maybe it's the half can of Buffalo Wings Flavored Pringle's that I ate earlier tonight.
Maybe it's the way the moon and the stars are aligned.
Maybe it's because I bought an 8th mp3 player.
Maybe it's because I walk around the house all day in my underwear, not for any socio-sexual-political statement, but just because I can, and, no, I am fully dressed right now.
Ok, I think I've figured it out.
Ok, I think it's because I went out earlier today in this bitter cold weather wearing nothing under my coat but a t-shirt, a t-shirt that wasn't tucked in, a t-shirt that because it wasn't tucked the cold bitter arctic winds were able to swirl up my t-shirt and attack my unguarded, and highly sensitive skin.
Ok, maybe it was just the Pringle's, or is that Pringles sans apostrophe?

No comments: