Wednesday, January 14, 2009

After further review ...

I've got an appointment to see a massage therapist on Monday.
I've wanted to get one for years, but something always came up.
But I actually made the call this morning and the massage therapist's name is very alliterative. I think it's Debbie Doright or Debbie Somethinglike that. It should be fun, and I'm glad it's a girl and not a guy therapist, and not because of that, well, yeah, because of that, but because, I mean, who wouldn't prefer to have a woman's hands all over their body ... yeah, I thought so.
Ok, I'm going to go get something to eat, and maybe try to find a luggage tag for my impending trip to California, but I will not, I repeat, I will not pay over a dollar for a luggage tag, ok, maybe I would if it were a Bettie Page luggage tag, but that's it.

No comments: