Friday, January 16, 2009

Dvl, phone home, or at least answer your emails.

Ok, I have a problem here.
You see, I'm going to fly out to California in the next month or so and visit the hauntingly beautiful dvl and her family, and we are going to drink margaritas and eat peanuts and watch the sun come up over the Pacific Ocean, wait, that would mean getting up really early, so let's change that to watch the sun go down over the Pacific Ocean, while drinking peanuts and eating Margaritas ...
Anyway, my problem is, and it's really not a major problem, and maybe it even isn't, shouldn't that be isn't even, yeah, and maybe it isn't even a problem, so I'll let you decide.
You see, DVL ISN'T ANSWERING MY EMAILS!!!
Ok, maybe that's a bit strong, maybe dvl has been busy.
Yeah, that's it, she's been busy defrosting a pot roast, or something, to acknowledge any of the thousands of emails I either did or didn't send her today.
Ok, I only sent her one email today, asking her when would be the best time for my visit ....
WAIT!!!
She's ignoring me for a reason!
(Here is where my rampant paranoia kicks in)
She never wanted me to visit in the first place.
It's just a cruel joke that her and the rest of Southern California are playing on me.
Yeah, I bet all of SoCal is out there eating peanuts and drinking Margaritas and laughing at me while the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.
That is so cruel.
I think I'm going to duct tape myself into the fetal position and go to bed and cry, and I should probably wait until I get into bed to do the duct taping.
'night.

No comments: