Monday, January 12, 2009

Sometime's nothing is a real good plan unless it entails dying along the way.

Q. So, what have you been doing for the past year or so?
A. Hmmmm, you know, some stuff that had to be done, that wasn't too pleasant, but still had to be done.
Q. Are you back?
A. Are you back??? What kind of a question is that?
Q. Wait, I'm asking the questions.
A. That wasn't a question.
Q. Am I lost?
A. Yes.
Q. Didn't you just get back from a month in Florida?
A. Yes, my sister was afraid for me to be alone over the xmas holidays.
Q. Should she have been?
A. Now, no, six months ago yes, but it was nice anyway.
Q. What was the highlight of your visit?
A. T-shirts ... cheap t-shirts, I bought lots and lots of cheap t-shirts, and they are all Florida themed cheap t-shirts, except for one of them which is a Hawaiian themed cheap t-shirt, go figure.
Q. What else floated your boated?
A. I ate dinner at a place called Bubba's, they give you a bowl of peanuts when they seat you, and then you are expected to eat the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. I did that, and then I ate prime rib and three quarters of some kind of bock beer on draft, and then we dumped the rest of the peanuts in my sister's purse and took them home to give to my sister and her husband's two parrots.
Q. Speaking about birds. How much did it cost to board your parakeet at the pet store?
A. I don't want to talk about it.
Q. Why not?
A. Because it cost twenty bucks a week for four weeks ... damn you, I said I didn't want to talk about it.
Q Fuck you.
A. That's not a question either.
Q. Fuck you?
A. That's better.

No comments: