Thursday, January 22, 2009

I hardly did anything that I wanted to do today.

I didn't shave.
I didn't take out the garbage, but I can take that out in the morning, I mean, there's no big rush about it, because they never pick up until late in the afternoon, except maybe for tomorrow.
Ok, they don't deliver mail on Sunday. Monday was a postal holiday, I didn't get any mail on Tuesday, and I didn't get any mail on Wednesday, and it's time like these when I question whether I actually exist or not.
I watched way too much television tonight, and ate way too many Reese's Pieces, and ???
Ohhhh, I used my new four slice toaster tonight, and I was kind of worried about how well it would work, because I bought the cheapest one I could find, but when I took it out of the box I realized that it was the same cheap brand as my two slice toaster, and that's always worked pretty good, so that eased my fears, yeah, like I was really afraid.
My fingers are telling me to quit making so many typing mistakes and go to bed.
So, I will.

No comments: