Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So, I guess I'm back ... redux

Ok, I've already posted on that other place.
The place where everybody likes me ...
But you know, this is still the place.
Ok, maybe it isn't the place.
But it's a place.
And it's been a place for over six years.
And that's a long time.
And I watched Slumdog Millionaire tonight.
And it was pretty good.
And the sound track was even better.
And I really think that I am developing a appreciation of all things Indian.
And I like how they sing and dance at the drop of a hat.
And that movie Bend It Like Beckham was pretty good too.
And I saw Pineapple Express the other night too.
But it had nothing to do with India, so that really didn't help my appreciation of all things Indian very much, if at all.
And I saw The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke the other night too.
And it was good in spots but it seemed to drag on forever, and there was nothing Indian in it either.
And I think a bug just ran up my arm.
Or maybe I'm turning into a bug.
Or maybe I'm turning into Franz Kafka.
Or maybe I'm just tired.
Hey, It sure is strange living alone again after not living alone for years and years and years.
I mean, I hear a noise and I say to myself that I'd better go see what she wants ... and then it hits me, and I don't know if I am relieved or sad when it hits me.
So, I guess I'll go to bed now, or maybe watch another movie.

No comments: