Sunday, January 18, 2009

And the Hollywood sign, the Hollywood sign, how could I forget the Hollywood sign.

We got another shitload of snow yesterday.
It's finally stopped.
I know this because the city snow plow(s) have already been by.
I really don't need this today.
My whole body already hurts.
And I'm still half asleep too.
Ah, but I do have a new snow shovel.
And I almost forgot that when I listen to an mp3 player while shoveling it makes the time go by faster.
On the other hand, the heartburn that I had last night is starting to come back.
I've also got a whole lot of empty bottles that I need to take back to the store.
Stupid deposit law.
Ha, but at least we don't have to recycle.
We just throw our stuff into a landfill and let nature takes it's course, or not.
My back is killing me.
I'm going back to bed.
Where I'll probably dream about shovelling snow until I have to get up and actually shovel snow.
That is, if I even fall asleep.
Sometimes it sucks being Boz.

No comments: