Friday, November 30, 2007

Quick, boil water!

It's snowing
And I've got heartburn
And I just woke up
And I'm wearing funny looking socks
And a black v-neck t-shirt that I found stuffed down way in the back of my t-shirt drawer
And I think the snow just stopped
And I think we got about an inch
And I still haven't had the leaves raked
And we have a winter storm watch for Saturday night and Sunday morning
And we could get six to ten inches of snow, and sleet, and slush, and rain, and freezing rain, and other stuff that falls from the sky all mixed in together
And I won this yesterday for my Zune

I may already be a weiner! - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And it's a carrying case
And it's made out of leather
And it's Italian leather, none of that cheap Romanian leather
And it's Sienna Red, but I had my choice of Phantom Black, Alpine White, Sienna Red, Peony Pink and Mocha Brown.
And Peony Pink was never an option with me
And yeah, the snow stopped
And the city snow plows are plowing away
And I can hear their back up beep beep beeps
And my left heel really hurts
And my brain just froze.

No comments: