Saturday, December 01, 2007

Storm fever

The storm has started.
It's snowing pretty heavy.
My keyboard is lagging.
I wonder what causes that.
Never mind.
We've had about 2 or 3 inches so far.
It's hard to tell how much because it's dark.
Maybe I should stick my head, and camera, outside and take a picture.
I think I will when I'm done with this.
I've made three emergency supply runs in the last three days.
You know ...
Diet soda (coke)
Toilet paper
More diet soda (ruby red squirt)
Ice cream
Bread
Crackers, saltine, oyster, snack, and cheddar
More diet soda (vernor's ginger ale)
Depends
Cool Whip
Cherry flavored mylanta
Hot dogs and buns
Soft pretzels
Microwave popcorn
No ham
What???
No ham
Oh!!!
Lunch meat
You said no ham!
It wasn't ham
Well the ...
Ok, it was bologna
That's worse than ham
I like it
But ...
But nothing ...
But ...
Shut the fuck up
FINE!!!
I guess that's it except for
Batteries???
Yeah, batteries
And ...
STEAK FRIES ... OK, I GOT STEAK FRIES TOO, AND I'LL PROBABLY HAVE STEAK FRIES WITH BOLOGNA SANDWICHES WITH PEANUT BUTTER SPREAD ALL OVER THEM, AND I'LL GARGLE WITH HOT DOGS AND FLOSS WITH FRIED EGGS, DOZENS AND DOZENS OF FRIED EGGS ...

I'm going to go listen to my Zune now, which with the new software is a pain in the arse region.

I'm going to go take a picture of the snow, and that'll do it.

Snow

No comments: