Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The wrath of MB

Ok, so I think I've finished all my xmas shopping, and it's all been for stuff for MB, except for the stuff I bought for myself, because if I don't buy any presents for myself I won't get any presents for under the tree, and yeah, of course I'll know what I got, but MB won't know what I got, so, as long as one of us is surprised I guess that's all you can ask for, and I was going to run down the list of what I got for MB, but my sinus is acting up, so, I've been taking Nyquil and nose drops, and some kind of pill, and unless I go get the bags that I have all of MB's stuff in ...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchoooooo,
And that was about the 126th sneezed that I've unleashed on the ozone since about 7 PM Monday night ...
So, unless I go get the gabs (bags spelled inside out) there is no way that I can tell you what I got her ... because the meds have made me brainless when it comes to memory, but I do remember that I bought her four pairs of sweat pants, which she loves, and a scarf, and some kind of body spray, and some beef jerky, no, the beef jerkey is for me, and forget the second e in jerkey, because it doesn't exist.
And I was going to tell you about my cousin's son who has two kids born a month and a half apart, one by his wife, and one by his wife's best friend, who he was living with when my cousin's son's wife and my cousin's son split up for about six months, and the kid by the best friend is the older of the two kids, and don't ask me to explain it, because of the meds ...
And yeah, they're all good friends, and yeah, it sounds trailer parkesque, and it might be, but I don't know, but I do know that MB isn't pleased with it, because she told me not to send THAT BOY a xmas card.



And I'm seriously thinking about going to bed, and I probably would if I could only remember where my bed is.

No comments: