Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ten Thing Saturday

1. I think one of my new crowns is picking up a radio station out of Erie Pennsylvania.
2. I think I was going to make a post about ten things "I think" but I can't.
3. Have the bottom of your feet ever really hurt so bad that it was hard to walk?
4. I have so much stuff I am starting to buy triplicates of things that I don't even need duplicates of. (3 digital cameras, 3 mp3 players, 3 posture bars)
5. I just finished shoveling the driveway, sidewalk, and porch, and I am feeling some sort of adrenaline, or maybe it's an endomorphic rush, and I'm pretty sure that endomorphic is one of those words I just sort of make up when I can't think of an actual word to describe what I am trying to express.
6. I just took a good look around my bedroom and it is about 10 degrees just this side of squalor, and about six degrees just this side of Kevin Bacon, who is not Eric Stolz, not even on his best day.
7. Kiss Me, by Sixpence None the Richer just came on my mp3 player, now if I could only find my father's map, and my mother's gun, and that book of stamps that I misplaced last April, I'd be all set.
8. I just spent five minutes halfheartedly trying to get a sticky cough drop wrapper off the fourth finger on my right hand.
9. If Burger King only sold ham I could live there, as long as they let me use the men's room whenever I wanted, and they had cable access, and if I didn't have to help, even if they were short on staff, and it would only be for a half hour, and even if they paid me.
10. If Bruce Willis never made another movie wouldn't the world be a better place? Discuss, and show your work.

No comments: