Friday, November 02, 2007

It's nothing, it really is, or isn't, ok, now I'm confused.

I fell in love a little bit today.
With a girl not quite a woman.
It was her hair.
Blond with dark roots pulled back in a ponytail.
With a girl not quite a woman ...
What the fuck?
See, here's the deal.
I was sitting in the Burger King in Standish today, and there was this chick working there, I think she was a manager trainee, and she had this dyed blond hair that just jumped out at me ...
I mean her hair was really amazing. It was obviously dyed some kind of blond, it looked kind of champagne colored to me, and her roots were showing, and here's the amazing thing, it looked like her roots were dyed too, some kind of shade of zombie black, and yeah, I know it sounds hideous, but it was the most amazing color combination I have ever seen ...
And that's it.
I thought I had a post.
But I don't.
It was just her hair.
That's all it was.
Her hair.
And I can't even think of a way to bring it up that she looked just like Paris Hilton.
But it was just her hair.
Seriously.

No comments: