Friday, November 02, 2007

Let's dance, or some other song by David Bowie that doesn't involve dancing, or China Girls, or dancing China Girls.

Hi, I'm awake.
Been that way since five this morning.
Had a sandwich, and a diet coke, and a snack size Mounds bar, surfed some tv, and watched five minutes of a really bad movie with Cicely Tyson and Louise Fletcher, got online, checked out some sites I'm involved in, and read an article about good directors and the really bad movies they have made, and now I am going back to bed, and I really need to go to the gym today, because I haven't been since maybe Friday or Saturday, and it makes me feel such shame, but now I am really going back to bed, ok, I've got to check one more site, and then for sure I'm going back to bed, yeah, it's the site where I pretend I'm a velcro monkey ... of doom.

No comments: