Friday, November 23, 2007

It really isn't.

One of my many, many, many online friends sent me this.



It's too fucking cold out.
When I got up this morning it was 10 degrees.
It's now about 25 degrees.
It was so cold I had trouble starting my car this morning, and it was in a heated garage.
It was so cold I had trouble taking the gas cap off my car to fill it up.
It was so cold that when I skinned my finger trying to get my gas cap off it didn't bleed.
It was so cold I kept dropping my credit card.
It was so cold that I've got chapped lips, and I never get chapped lips, but I did today, so I bought some carmax, is that what it's called, you know the stuff for chapped lips that comes in a tin that a lot of people get addicted to, and seriously, I don't know how you'd get addicted to it, it tastes like caramel wax, and I just checked and it's carmex not carmax, and I guess that's about all the how cold is it's that I have.

No comments: