Monday, November 12, 2007

Never use toothpicks to pry your eyes open unless you are out of crazy glue.

I am in a trance right now.
I didn't fall asleep till nine this morning, and even after I fell asleep I kept waking up, and I feel old, and I feel grumpy, and I feel like my future isn't so bright that I've gotta wear shades, and I've gotta go to the credit union and transfer an enormous amount of money into my checking account so I can pay an enormous credit card bill, and I gotta go and buy a book that I won't read but I gotta buy it anyway so I can impress people with how literate I am, and don't worry it will be a used book and will only cost a dime or maybe two dimes if I find two books worth trying to impress people with, and I gotta go to the supermarket and order our thanksgiving dinner because next week is thanksgiving and we have to have dinner don't we, and I gotta buy pudding lots and lots of pudding because MB likes pudding lots and lots of pudding, and my grammar train of thought is all fucked up, but that's because I'm in a trance, mostly.

No comments: