Saturday, November 17, 2007

The symptoms that prove I am sick

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good, or as good as you can feel at six in the morning, but after I ate breakfast I started feeling all sinusy, so to be on the safe side I took a couple of benadryl and went back to bed and fell right to sleep, right to motherfucking sleep, where I stayed except for a couple get out of beds to do some stuff, until three in the afternoon, and if my math is correct that comes out to about seven hours ... SEVEN HOURS, no it can't be, let me see, seven would be one hour, eight would be two hours, nine would be three hours, ten would be four hours ... wait, it wasn't seven hours it was nine hours ... NINE FutherMucking hours.
Anyway ... wow, nine hours, that's a lot of hours.
Anyway, I finally got up and washed and got dressed.
Then I checked my over the counter medicine drawer to see what kind of over the counter medicines I had to combat this evil ... I said EVIL sinus attack, and I found all sorts of good stuff, enough so where I didn't have to make a "boz is out of his mind with sinus medication withdrawal so he has to make an emergency run for sinus medication" run.
Where was I?
Oh, the symptoms that prove I am sick
1. Light headedness.
2. Aches.
3. Pains.
4. Paranoia.
5. Stuffed up nose.
6. Runny nose.
7. Crooked nose.
8. Hallucinations.
9. Draining sinus.
10. Sore throat.
11. Paranoia.
12. Paranoia.
13. Repeating myself-itis.
14. Ringing in my ears.
15. Ringing in your ears.
16. Headache.
17. Earache.
18. Back ache.
19. Weezie withdrawal. (The relatively rare affliction caused by not getting enough re-runs of The Jefferson's).
20. Forgetfulness.
21. Coughing.
22. Blushing.
23. Bluffing.
24. Flushing.
25. Rushing into situations half-cocked.
26. Stuttering.
27. Inertia.
28. Paranoia.
29. Did I mention paranoia?
30. And finally WTF-itis.

No comments: