Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's August, so it's time for a quiz/survey/intrusion on my privacy

What is your middle name?
Vance

What color is your mailbox?
Greyish silver with blue and rust peeking through.

Are you single?
Yes.

Have you ever hit a deer?
No, but I've come close a few times. My niece hit one once and it smashed through the windshield of her car while she was driving down the interstate at night.

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Little bridges.

What color is your room?
It's a light colored fake wood paneling.

Do you have a small driveway?
No, it's about average.

Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
No.

What do you do first in the morning?
Take a leak.

What brand is your printer?
I don't have a printer, they are a waste of money.

Do you enjoy fighting with people?
No.

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Naturally thinning.

Who was your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Harris.

What is your ringtone?
19th Nervous Breakdown by the Rolling Stones.

Are you taller than your dad?
Yes.

What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?
Jesus Fuck.

Are you God?
Yes, if you replace the G with a B and the D with a Z.

Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people.

Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
No, mostly black.

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Everything hurts on my body right now.

Do you often cry during a movie?
No, but I don't often laugh either.

Last phone call you received?
From my niece returning a call I made to her.

Last text message?
My grand niece thanking me for a birthday card back in March, no wait, from my provider telling me that the rate for text messages are going up.

Do you hate your life?
No, but I hate my bald spot.

Do you get mad easily?
Nah, but I get upset easily.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
People pulling out of their driveway already talking on their cellphones.

Are you cold?
No, I'm sweating.

Do any of your friends have kids?
Yes.

Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now?
Yes.

Who should pay on the first date?
Adam.

How many years older than you are you willing to date?
Zero.

Do you have any friends?
I guess.

Do you have any mean friends?
No.

What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion?
Red, or maybe purple, but that's just for me.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Yes, all my friends have always hated all my friends.

Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
Sure, wait, I thought that said diving not driving, no.

Have you ever contemplated suicide?
Other people's but not mine.

Do you scratch your ears?
Yes, all the time.

Who was the last person to hug you?
My cousin.

What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?
I'm not.

How tall are you?
Six foot three inches.

What is the closest green object?
The curtains.

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents have named you?
Bozette.

Do you want to have kids?
No, but I wouldn't mind a puppy if I didn't have to clean up after it.

What is the brightest color you're wearing?
White.

Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have?
Most of them ... all of them.

Who do you hate the most right now?
No one.

What kind of car do you want?
Doesn't matter as long as it starts every time.

What is your favorite video game?
I don't play video games.

Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
No, wait, someone gave me a VCR tape with two episodes of The Avengers.

Are you wearing make-up?
No, but I will if you insist.

Do you have a tattoo?
Four of them.

Have you ever broken a pinata?
Is that one of the tiny bones in your wrist?

What time is it right now?
11:35 PM EDT.


Do you know how to draw?
Not really, I used to doodle a lot when I got bored, but I stopped getting bored.

Who loves orange soda?
There have been three times in my life when I went on orange soda binges, where I would drink orange soda after orange soda, after orange soda, but the binges only lasted a few days each time.


Who did you last IM?
ChampSuperstar and God.


Do you work a lot of hours?
Hahahaha


Where were you in the last 24 hours?
Mostly around town, yeah, I didn't leave town at all today.


Who was the last person that called you?
You already asked that question in a slightly different form.


Is there anything you regret?
Sure, lot's of things. Oh, you want examples. Ok, joining the Air Force would probably be on the top of the list.

Do you know where your family name originated from?
I'm guessing it's English, or maybe Scotch Irish.

Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Bats, skunks, I guess most varmints do.

What is your favorite color ON A CAR?
I like yellow.


Do you use digital or film cameras?
Digital.

Do you own an iPod?
I own a Zune and a 2 Gig Panasonic.

Have you ever been on a charter bus?
Yes, three times, I think, and that's odd because my cable and internet provider is Charter.

No comments: