Thursday, August 23, 2007

Phlegm at eleven.

I bought four new pair of socks on Tuesday.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

You'll notice that they aren't black.
You'll notice that they aren't white.
These non black and these non white socks are a big step for me.
I will wear them with my new skinny pants that aren't really new.
They aren't really new, but they have never been worn.
I will wear them now because they fit.
They fit because I have lost thirty three lbs in three months just like the people on the radio who did it with diet pills.

It's stuffy tonight.
I have the fan on in front of the open window, and the blinds are raised, but they are raised crookedly, and no matter how hard I try I can't get them straight, but since it is almost two in the morning I don't think that it matters, because the only people who would actually notice that the blinds are crooked would be home invaders lurking outside my bedroom window, and I think they would be more concerned with home invading and probably not even notice the crooked blinds, unless the sight of the crooked blinds pushed them/him/her over the edge and the crooked blinds were the root cause of a home invasion killing spree, film at eleven.

The end

No comments: