Monday, August 20, 2007

Putting the t in t-shirt since 1965.

I bought three new t-shirts today at a dollar store that I rarely go to.
But the t-shirts didn't cost a dollar, they cost a dollar forty nine each.
Which is a good price, but not for a dollar store, because ...
Anyway, I bought three t-shirts.
All three of them are white except for the parts that aren't, and the parts that aren't are the parts that are silk screened, or printed, or yeah, the parts that aren't white.

One of the three t-shirts is a promotional t-shirt for an urban music festival that took place in Chattanooga Tennessee in 2005, but you want to know what is slightly spooky? It took place on AUGUST 20TH in 2005, and if you look at the date at the end of this post, yeah, that's right, today is August 20th!!!

The second t-shirt is for the Navy, I guess they were a promotion to get people to consider joining the Navy, or to consider going to a Village People re-union concert, and damn, my right index finger hurts, and the right index finger is the only finger I use on my right hand when I type, so, as you can imagine, I am in great pain right now, and yeah, it's odd, I use all four fingers on my left hand, which is my off hand, because I am right handed, and yet ...
I only use one finger on my right hand, which I already mentioned, and perhaps I should mention that I hurt my right index finger when I jammed it repeatedly while washing windows the other day.

The third t-shirt commemorates the 10th Anniversary of the Moon Pie-RC Cola Festival that took place in Historic Bell Buckle Tennessee, that's Bell Buckle, not Belt Buckle, and since it took place in 2004 I guess it would be the 13th anniversary, and my finger is really throbbing now so I am going to close, and I tell you what, I'll just take a picture and post it, ok.

No comments: