Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How many diet pepsi refills is too many diet pepsi refills?

MB's birthday is on Sunday.
She will be 86 years old.
She got her hair done today.
She also had her upper lip and her chin waxed.
It cost fifty dollars.
I gave the hair dresser a five dollar tip.
The hair dresser's grandson in in the army.
He is stationed in Iraq.
He said it is hot.
When MB was finished with the hair dresser we went out for pizza.
We had a large pepperoni and we both had a diet pepsi to drink.
There were free refills on the diet pepsi.
I had four refills.
MB had zero refills.
I also finished MB's diet pepsi.
I ate seven pieces of pizza.
MB ate three pieces of pizza.
The bill came to $10.36.
MB received a birthday card from my brother in law today.
He sent her a check for fifty dollars.
We paid for the pizza out of the fifty dollars.
MB still has forty dollars left.
That's because I paid the thirty six cents out of my pocket.
When we got home I took pictures.
They are posted on buzznet.
Buzznet isn't working very well right now, but you can try later.
I will update MB's birthday extravaganza as events occur.
Later

No comments: