Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday is the only day that starts with sat.

Ok, I am officially skinny.

Photo Hosted at Buzznet

And a lady at the store liked my shirt.
And a lady on buzznet said my pants were too long.
And I walked till my heel hurt today.
And I bought a new belt today because all my other belts were either too big, or they were falling apart.
And I don't have any suspenders.
And did I ever tell you that I haven't used a comb since I got out of the air force, mostly because my hair used to be too long, and now it is too thin ...
Thin like me ... hahahaha
And I forgot to say that I use a brush.
Yeah, a brush.
And the way that video overlaps the sidebar is, well, I'm just anal enough that the video that overlaps the sidebar is irritating, not irritating enough to make me lose sleep over it, because I only lose sleep thinking about Gary Sinise and frozen grapes, and a strange high school girl with bleeding eyes, and a fist full of quarters, and a diary full of smiley faces, and ahhhhhhh
Yeah, but not enough to change it.

No comments: