Monday, July 30, 2007

The MySpace of Anne Frank

Ten things Anne Frank would write in her MySpace account if she were a teenager today.
1. Ok, I can't think of ten things she would write, because ... because ... because I haven't thought like a teenage girl teenager since I was in my thirties, but I'll still do ten things.
2. Did you know that Anne Frank and I were born on the same day?
3. If you had to have sex with the movie version of Anne Frank who would you choose, Melissa Gilbert or Millie Perkins?
4. Ok, I know Anne Frank was a teenager, so for the above question you can be a teenager too.
5. This post is taking a lot longer than I expected mostly because for some reason I can't type tonight, and maybe it's the ghost of Anne Frank exacting her revenge against me from the grave.
6. I AM THE GHOST OF ANNE FRANK AND I AM EXACTING MY REVENGE FROM THE GRAVE!
7. Did I mention that I've lost 29 lbs on my diet, take that evil ghost of Anne Frank.
8. When did I become obsessed with Anne Frank?
9. If I had gotten married and had kids I would have named them Anne and Frank, or Sonny and Cher, or Bausch and Lomb.
10. I think Anne Frank would really like Fallout Boy.

No comments: