Monday, November 27, 2006

Question #21 from Malone

Ok, it's after three in the morning, and I am in terrible pain from wrenching my back when I picked up a 27 inch television to put in the back seat of a car, and no, I wasn't stealing the television, and no, it had nothing to do with my spinal surgery, and yes, it was extremely stupid on my part, and yeah, I would like some pity, but no, I don't deserve any because what I did was extremely stupid, but hey, it's just a torn, or strained, or pulled muscle, and it will be ok in a few days, but like I was saying it hurts a lot right now, and it hurts the most when I am lying down, but I put some salve on my back, and I took a pain pill, and since I am up I thought I would answer five more of Malone's Questions for Boz.

21. What do you have hidden in your house that you don’t want people to find?

I don't know, nothing really, I mean, I had company on Thanksgiving, and I didn't try to hide anything, I mean, I probably have some stuff that I should hide, like if the cops had a search warrant or something, but if they had a search warrant it wouldn't do any good, because they'd rip my house apart, like David Caruso always does on CSI Miami Vice, until they found what ever I had hidden that I didn't want to be found, and I think the pain pill is starting to work, ok, I've thought of something, I've got a copy of When Harry Met Sally that I would really hate for someone to find, and that is probably why I keep it in the VCR all the time, wait, I mean in the DVD player, ok, fine, I've got a VHS tape and a DVD of When Harry Met Sally, and I watch one, or the other, or both, at least once a month, ok, a week, but even if you did find them, I've got extra copies that I'm sure no one could ever find, and I think I've said enough for now.

I guess I'll stop at one, because the voices, the voices, the voices, the voices, I must obey the voices.

Watch When Harry Met Sally ...
Watch When Harry Met Sally ...
Watch When Harry Met Sally ...
Watch When Harry Met Sally ...


And as always, the voices, the voices, the voices, the voices, were furnished by Frank, Dino, and Sammy, and the other guy that I can never remember the name of.

If I ever fall asleep I think I'll probably dream about commas.

And fuck, this post is almost as long as a Stephen King novella.

No comments: