Monday, November 20, 2006

4 step 4 star dining

I am very proud of the dinner I prepared today from leftovers.

Boz's Leftover S-t-t-t-t-t-eamed Supreme
1. A leftover baby red potato,
2. Three small slices of leftover bottom round roast beef.
3. A mixture of frozen cauliflower and broccoli, which really wasn't leftover, it was more frozen, but to make this post work everything had to be a leftover, am I right, so I am using a little poetic license in calling the frozen cauliflower and broccoli leftover.
4. Throw them together in the steamer thingie that I bought at the Dollar Store years and years and years ago, and steam until it's been steamed enough.

I can still hear the cries of my compliments to the chef ringing in my ears.

Yeah, this is what I fixed for MB, me, on the other hand, well, I had a Whopper, a medium fry, a diet Coke, and a Hershey bar with almonds.

Hey, I asked MB is she wanted to go with me, but she said since she is getting her hair done tomorrow she didn't feel like going out today, and she is 85 years old, so I kind of let her do what she wants, and besides, after she gets her hair done I'm going to take her out for deep dish pizza, and not just because it's a Tuesday Special for $5.99, well, yeah, that's mostly it, but still, it's the thought that counts, or is it something else, you know, that counts?

No comments: