Friday, February 24, 2006

You You

I've been tagged for a MeMe by RebelLeadyBoy.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Landscaper
2. Burger King
3. Clerk in a Record Store
4. Air Force

Four movies I can watch over and over:
I don't watch movies over and over again, but there are some movies that whenever they are on tv, and no matter what part of the movie I tune in on, I can sit and watch for ten or twenty minutes and enjoy.
1. To Kill A Mockingbird
2. A Christmas Story
3. Lone Star
4. Night of the Living Dead

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Roseville, Michigan
2. Keesler AFB, Biloxi, Mississippi
3. Iraklion Air Startion, Crete
4. Hakata Air Station, Kyushu Japan

Four TV shows I love:
There are no current tv shows that I watch regularly, but in the past I couldn't miss these shows.
1. St. Elsewhere
2. Tenko
3. Lou Grant
4. Hill Street Blues

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of):
1. American Idol
2. ER
3. Scrubs
4. 24

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Tennessee
2. Florida
3. New Jersey
4. South Dakota

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Potato Wedges
4. HAM!!!!

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Real World ... Blogger Style
2. Stone/Star Strobe
3. Hijacked Frequencies
4. Two Thoughts Before the Epiphany

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Santa Cruz, California
2. Austin, Texas
3. Someplace in Europe
4. Tokyo, Japan

Four bloggers that I am tagging:
1. Francis Pottie
2. Bhagarna, the Foreign Man
3. Dr Hunter Douglas ... Male Psychiatrist
4. Dr Hunter Douglas ... Undercover Spam Police

3 comments:

Boz said...

Do you and your rock star boy friend have an extra room ... with cable and high speed internet access?

hijacked frequencies said...

you wouldn't rather be in Vegas???

wait let me get this straight....

YOU WOULDN'T RATHER BE IN VEGAS???!!!???

i understand.

me either.

i'd rather be in Japan, with someone who speaks Japanese...and English, of course.

Kat said...

Mmmm.... ham.....