Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Come on down!

Ok, so I bought a new car yesterday.
A 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Sedan, and don't you just love the name Cobalt, it sounds so virile.
Anyway, it's dark blue with light grey interior, and it has a sun roof, imagine that!
I'll be picking it up from the dealer in an hour and a half.
I wish I had a funny story to go with this, but I don't, except that the salesman looked like eccentric thirty forty something actor Crispin Glover if Cripsin Glover had a buzz cut.



Eccentric thirty forty something actor Crispin Glover sans buzz cut.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

That's a cool car, boz! Can't wait to see pics.

Boz said...

He even sounds like Crispin Glover!

Boz said...

Ok, I'll admit he's pushing 42 if you'll admit there is no "g" in Crispin.

Boz said...

I called a mulligan on that.

hijacked frequencies said...

i'm glad you posted this pic cause i saw this guy in an indie movie i loved and didn't know his name.

now i do.

still unsure of the spelling ( haha), but i know who he is.