Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday night and the movies

I rented 4 two for a dollar for five night DVDs today.
School of Rock
Rollercoaster
The Passion of the Christ
And
Close Your Eyes
Which one do you think I will like the most?
Or ...
If you've seen any of them did you like them.
Or ...
Tell me your hopes, your dreams, your fears.
Or ...
If you were a character from either the movie of the TV series M*A*S*H which one would it be?
Or ...
Have you ever fallen backwards out of your chair while on the computer?
Or ...
Do you think I should name my BRAND NEW CAR, and if you think I should what should I name it?
Or ...
How do you get rid of a haddock headache?
Or ...
Or ...
Or ...
Or ...
The Red Wings or the Predators?

5 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

i would be the whole cast of MASH

Bre said...

1) I've only ever seen two of those, so, no comment.
2) they were alright
3) success, celebration, and lighting
4)Radar's teddy bear - there's photographic evidence that I'm perfect for the part.
5)YES! And I broke this tiny little bone in my wrist trying to break my fall!
6)Every car deserves a name - but don't name her "Lola" - that one's taken!
7)Drink lots of water
8)eh?

Sandra said...

oh my, M*A*S*H! I'm still not over the fact that Lt.Col. Henry Blake had to die in the episode where he was supposed to go home.

Excuse me, I'm gonna cry for a while now.

Boz said...

He had to die so he could become Hello Larry.

Kat said...

School of Rock was fun.

The Passion of the Christ was not.

I don't think I've seen the other two.

Don't name the car.

I'd be Hotlips Houlihan (sp?) but not so much for the hotlips part - mainly because she was pretty bitchy.

I could manage to fall while laying on the floor.

Who are the Red Wings and the Predators? Are they boot companies?