Saturday, February 11, 2006

New car blues

This new car owning stuff is harder than I thought.
There is no place to hang a litter bag and MB is all about needing a litter bag for her tissues, and her cough drop wrappers, and her empty shell casings. (MB loves her drive by shootings.)

And have you noticed that I hardly ever use parenthesis?

Oh yeah, and I am having a hard time seeing the speedometer through the steering wheel, and I am pretty anal about knowing the exact speed I am going at all times, and don't suggest that I use cruise control because cruise control is just another example of the man trying to take control of our lives.

But other than that the car is cool, and I opened the sun roof up just a crack yesterday to get some fresh air, and yeah, I know, it's like 20 degrees out, but it was just a crack, and it was only for a minute, and I doubt if that has anything to do with the sore throat I have today.


And I had to pay like twenty bucks for the smoking package which included a cigarette lighter and ashtray even though I don't smoke, but I guess that is better than my last car where I had to pay like twenty bucks for the non-smoking package which didn't include a cigarette lighter and an ashtray.

But yeah, ok, I need a cough drop, and I probably should get dressed, and you know, go out and do something.

4 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

THE MAN is always gonna try to hold ya down.....crack open that sun roof n ride like the wind cause the only freedom we got anymore is in our heads.....oh yeah and the revolution will not be televised.

Unknown said...

Can ya play mailbox baseball out of the back seat in this jalopy?? That's what ya need MB to start doing for ya...drive down to Detroit and stir up trouble!!

Kat said...

I over-use parenthesis so we cancel each other out there. Or something like that.

Having a new car is fun until that first payment comes due... See if you can convince MB to drop down to a bb gun for her drivebys. No casings.

I'm so Martha Stewart.

hijacked frequencies said...

Have Kat knit MB a cozy for her gun.