Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MSRP

I'm thinking about buying a car in the next couple of weeks. I'd really like to wait until spring, but I've got a Certificate of Deposit maturing next week and I'd have to take some money out of that to help pay for the car. Of course I could take the money out of the CD and still wait for spring, but what fun is that, and besides maybe they've got some good buyer incentive programs going now, you know it being winter and all, and yeah, it would have to be a GM product because I get the employee discount through my brother-in-law, which means he is good for something, and it would have to be of the smaller variety car, because cars aren't cheap, and my money is limited, and do they still make the Cavalier, which is what I am driving now, and yeah, I could probably hold off, but the warranty has run out and you know what happens once the warranty runs out, yeah, the car starts falling apart, well, not really falling apart, but in need of repairs, and like so far, I've had to get the front struts replaced, and are you like me in thinking there is no such thing as a strut and the service department just made that up because they saw me coming a mile away, I've also had to get a new battery, and the built in CD player doesn't work, but I can't see getting that repaired, and then there are tires, holy shit, I hadn't even thought about tire wear until I started writing this post, and insurance will go up, it will, won't it, and what else, what else, what else, the price of gas, damn-nnnnnn, so I've got to get 30 plus miles per gallon, and at least this isn't Europe, or Asia, or one of those other places where they sell gas by the liter and you still have to have gay sex with the gas station attendant to afford a fill-up, and ... GAY SEX!!!
Anyway, yeah, I think I'll start shopping around for a new car.

3 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

did u way something about a car?

hijacked frequencies said...

was suppose to be 'say'

cant get used to typing w/ this pda

Unknown said...

Buy the Pontiac Vibe. Or a GMC Canyon truck. Wait that's what I want you to buy me. Sorry.