Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hey Boz, where ya been?

Ok, yesterday I had some kind of 24 hour head cold, actually it could be some kind of 48 hour head cold because I still have it, and I didn't leave the house.
I spent most of the day sleeping, watching a one dollar DVD with ten episodes of Dragnet, or screwing around on the internet.
Yes, I could have posted in here. I could have, but as you have probably noticed my posting standards for The Grand Ennui are extremely high, so I didn't, didn't post that is.
That however did not stop me from posting on two of my other blogs where my standards are much lower.
Much lower where much lower equals non-existent.
So, if you about to dial your local suicide prevention hotline because of your need for boz, STOP ...
And check out
The Real World ... Blogger Style
Jonnie and Boz's 99 Cent Blog
And
The comments on this post of The Rebel Leady Boy Scrapbook.

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out what could be the next adventure on Dr Hunter Douglas ... Undercover Spam Police.

Nurse Ratched, didn't I just take my meds an hour ago?

1 comment:

Pisser said...

Geb welb soob...!