Tuesday, February 14, 2006

But ... but ... but ...

So, what did you do today Boz?

Ehhh, I took MB to pick up her new eyeglasses.

Interesting.

Nah, not really, I asked the glass fitter lady if she could clean this mark off of my glasses but when she came back she said it wasn't a mark, and she said that it looked like the coating on the lenses was starting to come off, which sounds like bullshit with a small b, but I haven't had my eyes checked since David Spade was funny, and that was never except for that one time on Saturday Night Live, but no wait, that was the other guy on SNL that was never funny, but when I say that other guy on SNL who was never funny I guess they could all just about get in line and take a number.
But anyway, I haven't had my eyes checked in a long time, so I set up an appointment for Friday afternoon, and seriously, I could use some snazzy new specs, at two pair for the price of one at all participating Pearle Vision Centers.
But yeah.

Anything else?

Well ...

Well what?

I did go up to Kmart and bought four bags of Snickers that were left over from Halloween, I guess, and they were only a dollar a bag, and ...

And???

Ok, Ok, ok, they had men's shirts that they were practically giving away ...

Boz, you've got a closet full or shirts, and you promised you wouldn't buy anymore!!!


I know, but they were practically giving them away ... GIVING THEM AWAY!!!

Sigh

GIVING THEM AWAY ... GIVING THEM AWAY ... GIVING THEM AWAY ...

Dean, Sammy, Joey, call up Mia and tell her I won't be coming home tonight, and then call up Jill St. John and tell her I'll be right over.


GIVING THEM AWAY ... GIVING THEM AWAY ... GIVING THEM AWAY ...

The End

And as always the voice of my conscience was played by Frank Sinatra.

3 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

i have an appt with my acupuncturist friday.

i hope she doesn't stick needles in my eyes.

Kat said...

My husband and I went out to lunch and since then I've played Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 on the PC. My work is so important.

Boz said...

I want Buddy Holly Glasses!